Audi a3 8L speedometer problem

Felkodsläsare till Audi - Vår favorit eller se fler här.

Elvinoki1

Ny medlem
hello friends! I have an audi a3 1.6 2003 old car but good. I have a problem with the speedometer temp and petrol doesn't show. I tried to repair the same thing, it doesn't work and I broke even more. My question is I want to buy an old speedometer to replace how do I code it please help

Killawife

Aktiv medlem
You can code it at the dealer or buy the clocks, ecu and ignition lock from the same car. Alternatively you can buy the clocks and a so called "immo off" ecu and the immobilizer will be disabled. Then you won't need any programming. I don'¨t know if they make one for the 1.6 though to be honest. There is a box you can buy that does the same thing. Look on ebay, search for immo off.

Killawife

Aktiv medlem
Kind of. You need to extract the immo information with another program but you can then do it. Just type your question into google and you will find websites with the info. Its not easy-peasy.

Elvinoki1

Ny medlem
thanks for the help. do i have to find the same serial number of instrument closter? must be exactly the same to be able to code

Killawife

Aktiv medlem
Not really. But there are some differences between them and the serial numner has some letters specifying which model it is so its easiest to get the same one. But on these cars they are not as complex as more modern clusters. Its basically just the immobilizer and also a difference between automatic and manual cars that is important. You could actually put a cluster from a Golf 4 or a seat leon in there as they are the same.

Välkommen till audiforum.nu!

Som gäst kan du både posta nya trådar och svar, utan att behöva registrera dig.

Registrera Logga in

Nya trådar

Topp