Varning: Service / Kundvård Din bil Audi Hammarby

Felkodsläsare till Audi - Vår favorit eller se fler här.
F

fredas75

Gäst
Inte enda problemet jag haft med Audi heller. Efter att ha kört förbi service intervallet med typ 80 mil kexade motorn igen p.g.a long-life servicarna. Tydligen välkänt problem.

I visited Audi Hammarby in Stockholm to get help with my Audi only to see them breaking it even more....

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53664203864&v=wall

"Got my towing hook destroyed by dealer Din Bil Stockholm, Hammarby after leaving it there for a "stuck towing hook" ... It was not 100% working but they managed to break it beyond repair. Called service manager Per Molin who simply said... We didn't do it... And that was that. To avoid ruining my vacation mood I found this matching fb group!! perfect! Thanks! I feel better already"

Today I got a response from an even higher service manager about this matter. He basically sent me a pricetag to get it fixed. full price no nothing. 2000$ to replace the hook they managed to destroy even more. When I left it at Audi Stockholm it was "only" stuck due to me neglecting to remove it for too long. They busted the locking mechanism totally making it impossible to service it in any way....

Maybe not the cars fault but it shows what you get for choosing a "premium" brand... Sell the car and then f-ck the customer...

G

GoGo

Gäst
Varning: Service / Kundvård Audi Stockholm Hammarby

I can only agree with Fredas75

I have also many bad experiences with AUDI Hammarby. My Adui was literally in a better condition when i turned it in then when I get it back!!!!

Took 3 weeks cost me over $1000 dollar and nothing was still working. They refuse to admit that they have nothing to do with all the damaged they clearly have done.

WARNING!!!!

SkulleVaRS

Ny medlem
Jag har bara köpt gummimattor i Hammarby men servat och köpt någon del i Segeltorp och där har jag varit helnt nöjd.
Synd att ni haft så dåliga erfarenheter men bra att man kan varna andra på forum.

Välkommen till audiforum.nu!

Som gäst kan du både posta nya trådar och svar, utan att behöva registrera dig.

Registrera Logga in

Nya trådar

Topp